Prescription Safety Eyewear Meeting ANSI Z87.1 Standard
Safety eyewear is an important piece of safety equipment and is required gear in manufacturing and construction.
Important Reasons To Provide Prescription Safety Eyewear To Your Employees:
- Significant OSHA fines have been imposed on businesses where safety violations found. All you need is one whistleblower or disgruntled employee to get an inspection by OSHA. If you are in compliance, you'll have nothing to worry about.
- Employees are more likely to be compliant when the eyewear is comfortable and in their prescription. Goggles over glasses are uncomfortable and employees frequently and conveniently forget to use them.
- Employees that see well are more accurate, make fewer mistakes, and have fewer accidents. Safety eyewear, properly fit, and in the employees Rx will give them the best vision. Goggles over glasses introduce smudges and reflections which reduce accuracy and safety.
- Job site injuries upset workflow and reduce productivity. You may have to dispatch several people to seek medical attention for a single worksite eye injury.
- Injured workers will need recuperation time, and may need to be replaced. Replacement and training can be a significant burden. And injury claims may affect your disability insurance rating.
Trades That Benefit From A Safety Eyewear Program
Prescription Safety Frames From:
- On Guard
Safety Eyewear Available in:
- Single Vision
- FT28 Bifocals
- FT 7x28 Trifocals
- Progressives (Most popular brands & designs)
- Double Segs (for overhead work)
Lens Treatments & Add-Ons
- Transitions XTra Active
- Transitions Vantage (polarized)
- Private Label Multicoat Anti-Reflective Coating
- Crizal Avance Anti-Reflective Coating
- Basic Scratch Resistant Coating Included
Get Your Business On A Safety Eyewear Program
Large or small, we can tailor a safety eyewear program for your business so that you can enjoy the benefits of better worker vision & eye safety.
If you are large enough, we can travel to your business for fitting & dispensing. If you have wi-fi available, we can do on-site prescription updates. We can provide comprehensive eye examinations in our office.
Call: 718 738-3700